The business world of the 21st century has become considerably more competitive, intense and unpredictable, making the jobs and the lives of today’s senior executives extremely challenging. Based on twelve years of research and workshops, this twelve-day (4 + 4 + 4) program provides participants with the tools, exercises, and practices to reach their full leadership potential. The programme works on all three levels, because real life requires executives to do so as well: organisation, inter-personal and intra-personal level.
WHAT IS IT?
How do senior executives recharge? To think about their objectives? To reflect on the leader they have become, and the effects they are having on themselves, about the world and on their family? To decide on the leader they would like to become, and the legacy they want to develop? To identify the strengths they can be exploited and the obstacles they may have to overcome in order to become the “best version of themselves”?
We created the Leadership Excellence 12/12 program to give senior executives an opportunity to work on these issues. LE journey not only adds knowledge, but also increases the practical skills of management. LE a unique opportunity for senior executives to get new ideas, of course, but more importantly the programme’s twelve-month journey gives them an opportunity to incorporate their new perspectives in their professional and private lives.
The LE is a deep dive on effectively role modeling the changes in mindsets and behaviors leaders expect by first going through a personal transformation and by applying new practices in the context of participants’ specific leadership challenges. Specifically, successful participants will walk away with:
- Understanding yourself: Greater self-awareness and ability to shift their own mindsets & behaviors, your leadership behaviour and its roots, your cognitive and emotional inner programming, your real drivers
- Personal vision and a concrete action plan to role model new behaviors
- Looking forward – what kind of leader do you want to become and what are you hoping to obtain from the next phase of your professional and personal lives?
- Influencing others: Improving the individual and collective performance of your team, managing conflict
- Understanding, diagnosing and managing stress in organisations
- Recognising and managing your own emotions and the role of emotions in the inter-personal context
- Functioning of the mind and the mind-body connection
- Meaningful relationships with leaders facing similar challenges
- Achieving strategic clarity
- Leading and implementing change
- Developing a high-performance organisational culture
LE participants are senior executives who are operating at or near the top of their organisations. They include: CEOs, managing directors or executive vice-presidents of large and medium-size corporations; senior partners in professional firms; entrepreneurs and owners of businesses.
THE LE 12/12 DIFFERENCEA personal and practical road map to taking on the challenge of leadership
12 DAYS IN RESIDENCE
INSIGHTS, INSPIRE AND IMPLEMENT PRESENT AND FUTURE
A 12-MONTH JOURNEY
CONTINUOUS REINFORCEMENT ON THREE LEVELS: ORGANISATION, INTER-PERSONAL AND INTRA-PERSONAL.
AN INTEGRATED APPROACH
IMPROVING THEMSELVES – IMPROVING ORGANISATION – IMPROVING INTER-PERSONAL INTERACTIONS
A UNMATCHED LEARNING SIX DIFFERENTS LANGUAGES
ARABIC; ENGLISH; FRENCH; ITALIAN; SPANISH; TAMIL;
LEARNING BY DOING – OUTDOOR LEARNING – EXPERIENTIAL LEARNING – CLASSROOM LEARNING
CONTACT BETWEEN MODULES
COACHING SUPPORT – STAY IN TOUCH – CONTINUOUS REINFORCEMENT – SHARED PLATFORM – INTEGRATE LEARNING DAY BY DAY
ENQUIRY?If you have any questions related to our programmes or application procedures, we are here to help you.
Jhonson Robert Founder JRC USA
Robert Jhonson, born into a poor family, father carpenter and mother at home. Hard years have made him what he is today. Robert Jhonson is an internationally renowned author and speaker in the fields of self-development, analysis and business strategy, leadership, lifestyle medicine and spiritual growth. Over the course of more than two decades of his career, he has written more than 20 books, including 6 New York Times bestsellers whose rights have been transferred to an association committed to fighting world hunger. Consultant to many global industries worldwide. His work is based on a rigorous understanding of the context of each institutional client, sector dynamics and macroeconomic context. It studies emerging markets, trends and best practices, in every sector and region, locally and globally.
Guided by values
We strive to build a relationship of trust with every client, for the long-term.
- We guard client confidences.
- We don’t publicize our work for our clients.
- We express the truth as we see it.
- We will only take on an engagement if we believe we can create value for the client substantially in excess of our professional fees.