Coaching journeys are designed to help executives and CEO who want to have longer term support for their personal and/or business growth.
Why a coaching journey?
People often call on us for quick and effective short term fixes which are great in some ways but can just be a sticking plaster that covers up some fundamental issues that are getting in the way of real success. What we’ve found in our 20 years of coaching practice is that a longer term intervention results in significantly greater return on investment. The coaching journeys We’ve delivered to various clients have resulted in big shifts which have made a real difference to their lives.
What does a coaching journey look like?
You can choose a 3 month or a 6 month journey and some clients will find they want to extend the journey to take things even further. The decision is yours.
You will get a phone call, Skype call, face to face session every week. At the end of each session we will agree concrete actions to be taken and We will provide a short synopsis of the session by e-mail. E-mail support is included in the package if you have questions in between sessions.
Why come to JRC for a coaching journey?
- 20 years experience with corporate and personal clients
- Business and personal development specialist
- Personal development profiling with Insights and Motivational Maps
- Exemplar portfolio life
- Many development tools
- Continuous personal and professional development
JR Consulting is a global firm, comprising more than 300 consultants and professional trainers. Our clients from: Europe, Americas, Asia, Middle East and Africa reflect our global nature. We serve a broad mix of private, public, and social-sector organizations.
Guided by values
We strive to build a relationship of trust with every client, for the long-term.
- We guard client confidences.
- We don’t publicize our work for our clients.
- We express the truth as we see it.
- We will only take on an engagement if we believe we can create value for the client substantially in excess of our professional fees.