To keep up with the ever-changing market, organizations across the world are transforming themselves. The success of transformational change depends, in large part, by the combination of leadership and functional skills far deeper in organizations than ever before. We work on site, shoulder to shoulder with clients, to deliver results, transform ways of working, and build skills.
What make us differents?
Unlike traditional corporate training programs, the JR Training create opportunities for experiential learning people actively practicing skills, rather than sitting in a classroom. Evidence from neuroscience has consistently shown that “learning by doing” is the best method for teaching adults, when people are encouraged to take risks, to explore new ideas, and to channel their energies in ways that work for them.
Our programs are:
- Innovative with a vision towards the future. The insights to know how to transform your company. Our role is to add value, protect clients and help them achieve their dreams and business objectives.
- Inspirers confidence. Building for the future means making bold moves and tough decisions that will transform your business. It takes guts and confidence, plus belief in oneself and belief in the key players in the organization. Our purpose is to create leaders who can inspire others to action and fully contribute to the greater good.
- Implementors. Organizations need to institute internal changes to make the most of external changes. We tie practical experience into every program through case examples and distinctive field work that are based on real examples.
HOW WE CAN HELP CLIENTS
Multi – corporate programs
The purpose of Multi-corporate programs is to create leaders who can inspire others to action and fully contribute to the greater good.
We can build dynamic learning solutions tailored specifically to your business needs and we will deliver them anywhere in the world.
Jhonson Robert Founder JRC USA
Robert Jhonson, born into a poor family, father carpenter and mother at home. Hard years have made him what he is today. Robert Jhonson is an internationally renowned author and speaker in the fields of self-development, analysis and business strategy, leadership, lifestyle medicine and spiritual growth. Over the course of more than two decades of his career, he has written more than 20 books, including 6 New York Times bestsellers whose rights have been transferred to an association committed to fighting world hunger. Consultant to many global industries worldwide. His work is based on a rigorous understanding of the context of each institutional client, sector dynamics and macroeconomic context. It studies emerging markets, trends and best practices, in every sector and region, locally and globally.
Guided by values
We strive to build a relationship of trust with every client, for the long-term.
- We guard client confidences.
- We don’t publicize our work for our clients.
- We express the truth as we see it.
- We will only take on an engagement if we believe we can create value for the client substantially in excess of our professional fees.