Who knows how the world will develop in the coming months? What surprises will governments, companies, and citizens face? And what will it take from you, as a future leader, to guide people through this change? The “JR NEXT” is a unique, four-day program to help young leaders expand their performance range and choices and build capabilities, as needed. with the necessary skills, ways of thinking, and insights to become a better leader in a world of accelerating disruptive change by maintaining a radical focus on what you can control. Designed and led by Robert Jhonson “JR NEXT” has a double purpose: helping young people to recognize their talents and prepare them for the real world.
WHAT IS IT?
The “JR NEXT” is a learning program designed for future leaders 17-21 years old, who are ready to further their leadership skills, focuses on experiential learning.
You will experience an interactive mix of theory and exercises based on positive psychology designed to enhance your ability to lead yourself and your team, along 4 levels. The levels were named after the four social levels of the Taino Indians to reflect the skills and knowledge needs as well as personal development of the program participants. These levels are as follows:
First level: NABORIAS
- Build a Foundation for Success
- Emotional balance
- Develop the skill of Learned Optimism, vitality and enthusiasm
- Learn to apply gratitude daily
- Develop More Flexibility
Second level: NITAINOS
- Identify and use your strengths to build resilience
- Minimize use of your weaknesses
- Set goals and seize the resources to achieve them
- Increase Self-Confidence
- Build on Memory Skills
- Make Our Ideas Clear
Third level: Bohiques
- Strengthen your relationships by practicing empathy and broaden your support to achieve your goals
- Learn how to infuse your life with meaning, and to provide meaning for your teams during challenging times
- Enhance Our Relationships and Motivate Others
Level four: CACIQUE
- Make change happen, and create a sense of achievement with each step
- Motivate Others and Commit to Influence Others
- Think on Our Feet
- Inspire Others
- Build Others through Recognition
- Demonstrate Leadership
- Celebrate Achievements and Renew Our Vision
THE YL DIFFERENCEChampions of life
4 DAYS IN RESIDENCE
INSIGHTS, INSPIRE AND IMPLEMENT PRESENT AND FUTURE
A 12-MONTH JOURNEY
CONTINUOUS REINFORCEMENT ON THREE LEVELS: ORGANISATION, INTER-PERSONAL AND INTRA-PERSONAL.
AN INTEGRATED APPROACH
IMPROVING THEMSELVES; IMPROVING ORGANISATION; IMPROVING INTER-PERSONAL INTERACTIONS
A UNMATCHED LEARNING TWO DIFFERENTS LANGUAGES
ENGLISH – ITALIAN
LEARNING BY DOING; OUTDOOR LEARNING; EXPERIENTIAL LEARNING; CLASSROOM LEARNING
CONTACT BETWEEN MODULES
COACHING SUPPORT – STAY IN TOUCH – CONTINUOUS REINFORCEMENT – SHARED PLATFORM – INTEGRATE LEARNING DAY BY DAY
ONE EACH DAY
ENQUIRY?If you have any questions related to our programmes or application procedures, we are here to help you.
JR Consulting is a global firm, comprising more than 300 consultants and professional trainers. Our clients from: Europe, Americas, Asia, Middle East and Africa reflect our global nature. We serve a broad mix of private, public, and social-sector organizations.
Guided by values
We strive to build a relationship of trust with every client, for the long-term.
- We guard client confidences.
- We don’t publicize our work for our clients.
- We express the truth as we see it.
- We will only take on an engagement if we believe we can create value for the client substantially in excess of our professional fees.